We’re often asked by friends, family, fools and clients (not necessarily in that order!), “should I upgrade to the latest and greatest technology products, software and services?” Microsoft’s latest and last operating system is no different. Windows 10 has been available since mid-2015, its Microsoft’s latest desktop, mobile and tablet Operating system. So here a few starter tips below.
Why we think you ought to consider upgrading to Windows 10?
Windows 10 is the latest secure and up-to-date version of operating system for your device. Microsoft also gave out more than 5 million copies during beta testing to ensure the Customer Experience is fed directly into the product.
For Small Businesses and Individuals:
- If you are still running Windows XP, support has ended, which means that you no longer receive software updates. It can increase your vulnerability to security threats and viruses and other malicious software.
- If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you’re missing out on some amazing advances. Upgrading to Windows 10 offers greater productivity, enhanced security, and other great benefits for your business.
- Upgrade to Windows 10, it’s free! If you choose to upgrade to Windows 10 today, you’ll have a free, full version of Windows 10, not a trial or a lite version (you need to complete your upgrade before July 29, 2016).
For Midsized Businesses and Smaller Enterprise. Go Pro!
- If you are running your business from multiple devices, Windows 10 Pro is the best option.
- Windows 10 Pro provides news tools to manage your PCs and mobile devices with single sign-on across Windows, the Windows store, One Drive cloud storage and Office 365.
For Enterprise Business
- Ensure you have up-to-date Software Assurance
- Use Mass Deployment and customization tools
- Speak to your trusted IT provider
DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE
What’s in our guide?
- Why use Windows 10?
- What are the advantages?
- Windows 10 editions comparison
- Which edition should I get?
- What are the Windows 10 system requirements?
- What are the different upgrade editions?
- How much does it cost to upgrade?
- Will my applications still work?
- How long does it take to upgrade?
- I’m ready to upgrade what next?
- My business is in Singapore and South East Asia, should I work with Acuutech to upgrade?